Thursday, March 26, 2009

Giving Dues


I have to give credit where credit is due. Those who know me know that I have struggled with my weight over the past 10 years. I did very well to lose a lot of weight around the time I got married (7 years ago) but slowly have put that back on and more since having my boys. This past fall I was introduced to an online community that is everything health, nutrition and fitness called Spark People. It truly is everything I have been looking for to help me lose weight in a healthy way, while still enjoying good food. They key is to find a balance to create a healthy lifestyle. In the fall I lost close to 15 pounds with them. I was very excited, but when Christmas came I over indulged and got off track (gaining 10 of those pounds back). I got back on track earlier this month. As of today I am down 10.5 pounds (making me down 15 total). I haven't been hungry. I haven't felt deprived. I feel good. I'm still enjoying my food, but I'm not obsessing about it. I'm really excited and wanted to share. If this sounds like something you are looking for too, come on over and join me in the journey!
SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

No comments: