Monday, July 20, 2009

An Award!



Thanks to Lisaloo for this Kreativ Blogger Award!
And here are the rules-

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated

Alright 7 interesting things about me hmmmm....

1. Whatcha Eatin' is one of 4 blogs that I write. The others are Kristen's Contemplations, Bookworm Kristen and Clever Mamas - they each reflect different interests of my life, cooking, random thoughts and journalling, reading and parenting
2. I love to travel, the farthest away from home I've been was to Romania
3. I've visited all 10 Canadian provinces (but none of the territories yet)
4. I have 2 tattoos, a maple leaf and a daisy
5. I didn't realize until my husband pointed it out to me, but one of my biggest pet peeves is grocery store workers who don't get it right
6. My other big pet peeve are people who don't know how to drive that are on the road
7. I love old movies, Bogie, Fred and Ginger, Mickey & Judy putting on a show...any of them will do

And now 7 bloggers to nominate for this award:

1. Girlichef
2. The girls at Mennonite Girls Can Cook
3. Chow and Chatter
4. A Blog About Food
5. 5 Year Plan
6. Barbara Bakes
7. Three on Food


They are all really wonderful sites, full of good recipes! Check them out!

11 comments:

chow and chatter said...

thanks so much oh I commented on the salmon and spelled your name wrong Kristen so so sorry about that Rebecca

Barbara Bakes said...

Congratulations on your award! Writing 4 blogs must keep you so busy. I love to travel too! Thanks for passing the award on to me!!

teresa said...

Thank you so much! It was fun to get to know you better! I have similar pet peeves!

Lissaloo said...

Great list! I would love to see Romania! One of my pet peaves is bag people who throw all my stuff in together mixed up. That's why I LOVE self check-outs =)

Chef E said...

Congrats, and they all deserve this award...

Heather S-G said...

Congrats on your award Kristen...and thank you so much for passing it along to me :D Fun facts!!! And you are one busy, busy lady :D

Katy ~ said...

LOL, I'm a bagging warrior. I group my foods on the conveyor belt and woe to the person who messes with my groupings. And for heaven's sake don't put the cleaning products in with the meats!!! What is UP with that??!

Cool about your other blogs! I didn't know that about you.

Monica H said...

#6- me too!

Congrats on your award- youdeserve it!

Coleens Recipes said...

FOUR blogs? I am impressed; they ARE therapeutic aren't they? Congrats on your award, it's nice learning about you.

Kathy said...

Congrats on the award, well deserved! I loved getting to know you better!!!

Thank you for ours! I think I'm gonna let Tara answer this one since I've already accepted one of these and that way you will get to know her a little better!!! She's so much fun - you're gonna love her!!!

Thanks again!!!! <3

Donna-FFW said...

Congrats on your award!!