Here's the Orange Julius recipe I found from the Budget Savy Diva
- 6 oz. can frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 or more ice cubes
- 1 Tablespoon of Instant Vanilla Pudding Powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender except for the ice cubes.
- Blend until mixed
- Add ice cubes one at a time – blend until smooth.
1-2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped into chunks
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/4 cup Splenda
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 or more ice cubes (I didn't have any ice, so I left these out, but I can see where they would make it even better)
1 Tbsp of Instant Vanilla Pudding Powder (I didn't have any on hand, so I used Butterscotch instead)
Place all ingredients in a blender, except for the ice cubes. Blend until mixed. Add ice cubes on at a time, blend until smooth.