Monday, June 11, 2012

Baked Eggs - easy, tasty breakfast!

I've been seeing variations of this idea on Pinterest recently and decided to try it out for myself.  It was worth it!  Yum!  I made these eggs 2 ways, one that appealed to me and one that appealed to my kids.  My kids liked it too.  This was very easy, you really just need the time for baking.

Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.  Line the cups with turkey bacon.  I cut the turkey bacon slices in half and used 3 halves to make the cup. Crack an egg into the cup.  Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes.  For my kids, I whisked their eggs first before adding to the cup so they resembled scrambled eggs.  I can also see doing this with eggs whites, or, adding egg fillings such as cheese, peppers, onions...

There you go, easy breakfast.

No comments: